Monday, March 29, 2010

I don t like Mondays

It is very hard to face Mondays

I wish I would have one more day for the weekend

Today I woke up early but I think that I have to be more productive

I left home without chanting my Gongyo and this has been making me terrible now. I feel awful when I could not chant. It seems that I forget to bring something for work.

At English class in the morning we have discussed about tales. I have remembered about John and the beans. I do not remember exactly the name in English but it was funny to remember and to retell to everybody at class.

This week I am going to have a lot of work specially because my boss will be here and tomorrow afternoon we are going to have a lot of job presenting IRTS for Cris Serra, GPA MKT Director.

Besides I have to talk to EETAL Director to discuss our proposal for RKL in the next semester.

Let is start this week!

No comments: